1. Totter to the washroom with your thighs held together.
2. Ask your friends or family to secretly check your back, when you stand up or come out of the bathroom.
4. Putting your jacket on chair to stay safe from the accidents .
5. Snuck your pad under your sleeve.
6. That face when you stand after a long.
8. And when you wake up in morning…
7. Coughing makes you insecure.
8. As when you tried to hold the cough or sneeze this might happen.
9. Asking someone for tampons or pads in office is a real tough job. Every time you have to whisper for it.
10. Making pad out of toilet paper when you really can’t help it.
11. Crossing legs to help yourself from getting control over the bleeding
12. Confused when your butt sweat for leaking all over yourself.
14. Using double knickers to decrease the chances of leakage.
15. Look down after seeing the tissue to check how much damage you have done.
16. Having a heat pad or hot water bottle under your clothing to rest the pain.
17. Stayed in washroom for extra long as all blood didn’t flush at the first time.
Loved this? Spread it out then
source : lavishtrend.com